Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application approved ***runiballe apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runiball

*** Application approved ***runiballe apply Empty
PostSubject: *** Application approved ***runiballe apply   *** Application approved ***runiballe apply EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:34 am

1. What is your character's name?Runiballe
2. What is your character's race and class?orc female warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account?yes i am
4. What is your /played?24 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?nope
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?cause its wasent a good guild and didnt take it serius
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.i got some kara and 2 t4 tanking stuffss on armory i am fury specced at the moment and i am going to be prot but i link it your spec?
Would you be willing to respec?yes i would
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?not so good in befor tbx camed out but after tbc camed out i have down all bosses up to sunwell
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?i can raid every day
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?yes i am
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?yes i have
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?my connection is good and no lag and so
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers?no i dont
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers?hope ya inv me:)
16. Anything else you would like to add?btw i cant give u the armory link cause they are working on the sight
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?ehhm on my cell thone 0761081008 ore in wow
Back to top Go down
Thorine
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-08

*** Application approved ***runiballe apply Empty
PostSubject: APROVED   *** Application approved ***runiballe apply EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:56 pm

APROVED

wisper "Nelle" or "Saptac" in game
Back to top Go down

*** Application approved ***runiballe apply
Page 1 of 1