Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application Decline ****APPLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dusanmic

*** Application Decline ****APPLY Empty
PostSubject: *** Application Decline ****APPLY   *** Application Decline ****APPLY EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:59 pm

1. What is your character's name? Swordfall
2. What is your character's race and class? Undead - Warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes
4. What is your /played? 15 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? No
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Ihave been in dreamers befor, but Oskrnavitelj made me to leave and join his guild NeverMore but i`m disaponted in his guild.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile: I don`t have great gear coz i`m 67 but i`ll be 70 in the end of this week.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? `m arms right now but i can respec ofc, i prefer to be DPS but i can tank to.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
before tbc: Molten Core
Tbc: Haven`t done anything i will do tham with you if I join you.
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I can go raids every day from 5 pm to 1 am.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yes i have used in your guild last time.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? My internet is 1.5 mb, never got Dc.
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Yes: Obrenovic i know him from the real life, we were going to school together.
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? No
16. Anything else you would like to add? I`m still 67 coz i got my account hacked, don`t think i`m a noob. I hope you will let me join, because I want to have a name of good guild under my name Very Happy .
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? My mail: dusan-micic@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

*** Application Decline ****APPLY
Page 1 of 1