Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application approved ****i would like to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bispur F

*** Application approved ****i would like to join Empty
PostSubject: *** Application approved ****i would like to join   *** Application approved ****i would like to join EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:37 am

Real life name: Teitur Olsen

Birthday/age: i am 16 .. 4/2

What is your character's name?

My character's name is {Bipsur}

2. What is your character's race and class?

I am a undead priest and my class is holy. but every week i respec discipline for arena but i can always respec holy again when there are raids.

Are you the original owner of the account?
yes i am, and this is also my first character Very Happy

What is your /played?
total time played: 34days 12hours 59minutes 1second *** Application approved ****i would like to join Icon_biggrin
time played this lvl: 34days 12hours 59minutes 1seconds *** Application approved ****i would like to join Icon_biggrin

What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
yes i have been in other guild's names:The Exile . in virtue.armed . armed and dangerouse and Good fortune.
Crying or Very sad
The Exile, the reason i am not there cause they disbanded the guild.
in virtue,the reason i am not there, is cause i had bad gear that time and i could not raid in those places they were, so i left.
armed and dangerouse, the reason i am not there, is when i joined them all where very inachtive and the all the members left and so did i
Neutral
The good fortune Sad Sad this is the best guild i ever been in, and reason i left is, that they disbanded the guild, cause the guild master and officers did not have time to raid Crying or Very sad so the guild got inachtive and members left and in the end the guild got disbanded Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .......Thats why i want to join you guys u are on the same standard as The good fortune. Laughing

Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Bispur
i dont got so good gear but good enough for TK . SSC
Laughing

What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
yes i am willing to respec if u guys want that, cause i do what is the best for the guild.
But my spec is 20/41/0 atm go check it out in

What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
First of all i did not play WoW pre TBC. But my raiding experience is this: (Kara Cleared) (Gruul Cleared) (Zul'Aman Cleared) (TK never been therebut i will read tactics before raid) (SSC 4/5, in The good fortune we wiped Vashj all the time). and i have been in BT but got first boss on 50% only :S.
that's my experience in raiding
Very Happy

We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?
i can raid almost everyday so i can attend to raids my self and help other people with Kara etc
but i want to raid TK SSC most of all so yes i will attend in raids
Very Happy

With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
this Question is the only problem with me. Cause i have a serious problem with gold, i must use all my gold all the time that is the problem, but i dont use so much that i cant buy reapair and potions ofc. and yes i am able to pay for all that.

Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
yes i have a mic and i also have ventrilo 2.1.4, some times i talk alot and some times i shut upp^^

What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
My Internet connections is not that good but now it is better than it was before so no lags, and my computer is very good ..No worrys rabbit

Do you know anyone in Dreamers?
no, not so far i know Surprised i have just talked to some Smile

Do you have any questions about Dreamers?
no not now, cause i have already asked where u guys raid and stuff in game=). And in my eyes does the guild look very niiiice

Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
yes plz add me on messenger ill be online there 24/7 teiturolsen@hotmail.com or just online in WoW Razz
Back to top Go down

*** Application approved ****i would like to join
Page 1 of 1