Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application Decline ****i would like to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bussi

*** Application Decline ****i would like to join Empty
PostSubject: *** Application Decline ****i would like to join   *** Application Decline ****i would like to join EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 am

1. What is your character's name? : Shibusar
2. What is your character's race and class? : Iam a Orc, warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account? : Yes
4. What is your /played? : 60 days, 7 hours, 3 minutes 25 seconds
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? : Always been on Dunemaul
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? : Project PvP, i left becaus pvp isint intresting enught
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. : Sorry armory is not up atm.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? : Iam Prot and iam allways willing to respec, if i have the gold for it.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? : Mc, aq20, zg, Onyx, kara,gruul,ssc,za, and Maggy
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? : atleast 5 days a week.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? : Yes.
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? : yes got all that covered.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? : Yes. i think so.
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? : Yes, Jokerface is my Rl friend .
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? : i asked a member everything i need to know.
16. Anything else you would like to add? : hope you will take me, and my apply.
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you

U NEED BETER GEAR M8
Back to top Go down

*** Application Decline ****i would like to join
Page 1 of 1