Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application approved ****70 Resto Druid Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karisikp

*** Application approved ****70 Resto Druid Application. Empty
PostSubject: *** Application approved ****70 Resto Druid Application.   *** Application approved ****70 Resto Druid Application. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 am

Application form:
1. What is your character's name? Karisikpatso.
2. What is your character's race and class? Tauren Druid.
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes.
4. What is your /played? 20 days.
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? Nope.
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I used to be in Anatolian Summit.I left because they were not progressing continusly and usually quitting raid because of not enough online players.I have a discipline playing style and they are far away from this.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.WoW Armory is messed up at the moment so i suggest you to inspect me in-game.But if quickly i will overview...1600 heal unbuffed,1750 heal at tree form.525 mana reg. and nearly 600 spirit unbuffed.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? I am fully restoration at the moment.But also have balance gear.My tanking gear sux to be honest but i can gather them if need.I will respec if requested.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? Before TBC--->AQ20,MC,ZG,BWL,Onyxia. After TBC--->Kara,Za,Gruul and looking for more with this guild.=)
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I strongly want to raid hardcore.I give guarantee of joining atleast 4 days of raids.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Since I am 70 level for long time i have 7k money at the moment(have epic flying mount too) and didnt buy from net or something.Healing stuff(potion,flask,mana oil,food,elixir.) they all ready even now.I am paying enough money to kind of things.
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yes it is ready,since i used to raid with Anatolian Summit with Ventrilo.But my mic is crashed.Will buy a new one soon.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? 2 weeks ago i bought a new computer.It has high hardware features.(2gb duel-core ram,512mb ram Radeon X3650,3.4 ghrz,gaming spec mouse keyboard and monitor.) Also 1mb internet connection.(75-125 ms playing if there arent any spikes or something like that.)
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? No.
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? Am i able to join raid(s) continously? What is looting style of dreamers? How about DKP system? I suggest to talk these in-game.
16. Anything else you would like to add? I am leveling a paladin by the way.It is 50 level by today and im planning to spec him as protection.I am planning to ding him up to 70 in 2-3 weeks and start to collect tanking gear.After gathering good parts from heroics,i hope i can join with him too.=)
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? In-game. Here is the name of my paladin.If i am not online with my main,probably you can reach me by my pala.His name is Löladin.With "ö". Very Happy

Thanks for reading my application and waiting for your reply.
Back to top Go down

*** Application approved ****70 Resto Druid Application.
Page 1 of 1