Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanekk

*****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman application Empty
PostSubject: *****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman application   *****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Nanek

My name is Alex. I’m 19-years old and I live in Northern Jutland near Aalborg. Currently I’m in the Danish equal to High School. We have 5 different kinds of High Schools, and I’m in a business-orientated kind. When I don’t play World of Warcraft I’m a quite accomplished gymnast. I also run a lot and I’ve participated in several marathons. None of this affects my raiding as I do sports in the daytime.
I speak English and Danish – you can see how well.

About my character:
My currently main character is a lvl 70 restoration shaman on Dunemaul. My /played is around 50 days ingame . I know it seems like nothing, but I played pre TBC with my lock quite some days. I was officer and co-guildleader in my former guild. And I have a lot of raid experience.
Now to my spec; As I said my shaman is specced restoration. Been elemental for a long time, but I felt like healing . The spec is based on raids ofc.
My professions are Enchanting and mining but thinking of rerolling mining to engineering. I was guild enchanter in my former guild.
I’m always fully buffed at raids etc. – Well fed, pots, etc. That’s IMO very important for a progressing guild, because w/o much experience on bosses etc. you need to be proper prepared.

I’m really in love with this character and I doubt that I ever will get tired of playing as an immense shaman, after all are restoration shamans made for healing.

About me as a player and raider:
First of all I love raiding, that is the reason I play this game. I also like to cooperate with people and progressing in instances etc.
I know it takes a lot of money with repairs, pots and so on, but the dailies have made grinding gold so much easier. Though it feels terrible to repair after a raid w/o any success or progress and then pay the damn vendor 40g for repairs. I have epic mount so I have the ability to grind and safe gold.
I love progress wiping, but I can get a bit negative with a raid without any progress and only wipes, but who doesn’t? 
When we raid am I ofc. Healer and always fast and dedicated to raid. I’m a fast learner and as I said above – I love raiding.

Experience[/size]
b]Karazhan:[/b] All of it.
Zul’Aman: Cleared
Gruul’s Lair: Cleared.
Magtheridon’s Lair: Cleared.
The Eye: Killed Void Reaver
Mount Hyjal Summit: Rage Winterchill, Anetheron and Kaz’Rogal

Technical information about my computer and connection:[/size]
5120/1024 and nice connection, its fast and I never disconnects and stuffs like that. I’m really satisfied with my connection ISP (TDC) the largest ISP in Denmark.
At this moment I play on my laptop due to that I haven’t updated my stationary computer and I don’t have a wireless net card for it. But I love my laptop and it works just fine.
Back to top Go down

*****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman application
Page 1 of 1