Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hage

*****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: *****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman   *****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:42 pm

1. What is your character's name? Hage
2. What is your character's race and class? Tauren Male Shaman
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes i am
4. What is your /played? 84 days 23 h Razz
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?Nope im not
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Ive been in Blood raiders but they only raid kara and ive been in Berzerkers Of Flame and they got a summerbreak so they dont raid for the moment so i quit
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. i give you one later the wowarmory are wierd :S cant find myself
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? Im resto and stay resto Smile i can specc enchancment Razz
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? Kara / zul ´aman / gruul / Maggie / first boss in tk
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? i can all days Smile im a wow geek
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes ofc
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? yes i have and im using it Smile
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? Telia breadband 2 m/bit on sweden and yes they are rreliable 14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? nope dont think so
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? hmm.. nope Smile
16. Anything else you would like to add? yea if i join i should get a great welcome Smile
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? at my msn Girlpower_jonsson@hotmail.com Smile
if im not get in to your guild i hope you Good luck and have a nice wowtime Smile
Back to top Go down

*****ACCEPTED*****Resto shaman
Page 1 of 1