Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury Warrior Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dusan

Fury Warrior Apply Empty
PostSubject: Fury Warrior Apply   Fury Warrior Apply EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:59 pm

1. What is your character's name? Swordfall

2. How old are you ? 16

3. What is your character's race and class? Undead Warrior

4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class? I like the dps fury war does

5. Told us somthing about your class. hmm...

6. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes

7. What is your /played? 25 days

8. Are you transferring from another server? What server? Nope.

9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I was in Dreamers but thaen Oskrnavitelj made me to leave Sad((

10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. have Merc two hand and Merc 1 hand in dual wield and 3 more epiks

11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? Fury (9/52/0) i prefer to be dps but if needed i will respec

12. What is your past raiding experience before TBC? MC

13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out? kara (cleared) with u

14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? i can raid almost every day depends on my school but during the weekends i can raid all day.

15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Ofc.

16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? yes.

17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? don`t lag or get dc

18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Obrenovic and Zlobnik but they left i think and Deamonlord

19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? no.

20. Anything else you would like to add? nothing

21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? in game and on e-mail dusan-micic@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior Apply
Page 1 of 1