Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury warrior want's to Join!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fury warrior want's to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior want's to Join!   Fury warrior want's to Join! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:25 pm

1. What is your character's name? Rentars
2. What is your character's race and class? Troll,Warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account?Yeah
4. What is your /played? 155 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? Always been on dunemaul
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I have been in an Social Guild named Višingar

7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Rentars
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0hzhbZVV0VxxRVuqo..Yeah!
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?Was pvp befir BC i was rank 12. Lieutenant General.after i have been raiding Karazhan,Zulaman and Gruul's lair SCC ,TK
required raid days can you attend? i can raid 6 days a week from 16.00 - 24.00 and longer on satuerday
air money?
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?I got Ventrilo 2.1.4 yes and mic.
and internet connection? Are they reliable?My internet connection is fine
ers?
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? are u Rolling or using DKP
16. Anything else you would like to add? no

17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? skype maybey =)..<johannus691

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior want's to Join!
Page 1 of 1