Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prot warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thedooms

prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: prot warrior   prot warrior EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:46 pm

What is your character's name? thedoomsted
2. What is your character's race and class? orc warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account? yes
4. What is your /played? 76 days 2 hours 29 mins
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? no
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? the guild i was last in became real life friends guild
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. full prot gear with a few blues
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? prot no i im happy with my spec atm
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? i have complety main tank kara and abit of za
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? yes i can raid all days if needed
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? yes i am able to do that
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? i have a built in mic in my computer sometimes use it for my vent to work you need to do a setting to enable macs
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? it is a very reliable mac with a wired conection hardly ever disconnect
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? traiser
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? no
16. Anything else you would like to add? no
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?in game mail or just /w me
Back to top Go down

prot warrior
Page 1 of 1