Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application approved ****Prot warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thundert

*** Application approved ****Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: *** Application approved ****Prot warrior   *** Application approved ****Prot warrior EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 am

*** Application approved ****

1. What is your character's name? Thunderturus.
2. What is your character's race and class? Tauren warrior

3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes.
4. What is your /played? 43days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? Nope.
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I've been in diffrent guilds... but just 2 of them were quite good and they were and but they got disbanded.

7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.Wow Armory is messed up so if u wanna look at my gear just inspect my ingame but if you want the details now then here they are : 15k hp unbuffed and def raiting capped Very Happy
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? My main spec is prot... but i respec often to arms to have some fun killing alliance... and i will be willing to respec Smile
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? I've never played Pre tbc Sad but my raid experience in TBC is kara/gruul/ssc(lurker)/za(just the first boss)
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?I will really want to raid all the days but i train sports(3days a week) but i will be able to raid 4times a week Very Happy
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes, i do dailies everyday so i have the money to repair and buy the consumables Wink
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Ventrillo 2.1.4 Shocked yes i have it... but it kinda doesnt work.. so i am gonna ask a friend to fix it for me as soon as possible! and i have a mic that works Rolling Eyes
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? I've had my computer almost in 2 years... and it works fine with gaming and work so that will be no problem Rolling Eyes and my internet connection is great but sometimes it bugs cause we had alot of explosion 1mile away cause they are building a new school there so it sometimes get kinda laggy, but if i DC, i can get back on fast Very Happy
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Yes, I know Crunchychips and Bispur and they are my in real life friends aswell Smile
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? Am i able to join raid(s) continously? What is looting style of dreamers? How about DKP system? I suggest to talk these in-game.
16. Anything else you would like to add? No not really... Crying or Very sad

17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? Just in-game... my msn got bugged 2months ago Wink
Thanks for reading my application and waiting for your reply.
Back to top Go down

*** Application approved ****Prot warrior
Page 1 of 1