Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shaman apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smikynew

shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: shaman apply   shaman apply EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:51 pm

1. What is your character's name? Smiky (new owner of acc, not old Smiky)

2. How old are you ? 16

3. What is your character's race and class? Troll male Shaman (Resto)

4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class? best are totems ofc Smile and a thing i dont like is that i have no buffs Sad

5. Told us somthing about your class. Shamys rock, and will be even better when wotlk comes out

6. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes i am owner, but new owner. Bought this acc
7. What is your /played? 50 days

8. Are you transferring from another server? What server? no

9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Dreamers (old owner), Bridgeburners, Root

10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. 10,6k mana 2160+heal exped

11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? Resto, i am willing to respec if needed

12. What is your past raiding experience before TBC? didnt play before TBC

13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out? SSC (not Vashj), TK (not Kael), BT (5/9) MH (4/5) and all smaller raids cleared

14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above). i only cant play when i am going afternoon to school, except wednesday (i can in wednesday).

15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Ofc.

16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yea

17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? i dont dc/lag

18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? no, not really

19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? no.

20. Anything else you would like to add? nah Wink

21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? in game
Back to top Go down

shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman apply   shaman apply EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Hello, smiky next time when you make apply spend abit more time on it and also i want see your gear so link your profile of your gear pls. GL for next apply.
Back to top Go down

shaman apply
Page 1 of 1