Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ged

*** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock Empty
PostSubject: *** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock   *** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 am

1. What is your character's name? Ged
2. What is your character's race and class? Orc Warlock
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes
4. What is your /played? 20 Days 16 Hours
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? No
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Root. Had to give a break to WoW
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? fire lock. Well.. Dunno, my gear is only for fire build.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? None.
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I can attend whenever you want. All week
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Sure!
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yep i have.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? My computer is good and so my connection.
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Hmm nope^^
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? I want to raid all the time^^ Can i join every run?
16. Anything else you would like to add? Well... This is not my first lock. I had a full t4 gnome lock once. and I've experienced with All t4 raid instances and SSC(Not Lady Wash),Doomlord Kazzak, Doomwalker. But i am a quick learner^^
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? You can contact me via mail; kh3ldar@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Thorine
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-08

*** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock Empty
PostSubject: APROVED   *** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:56 pm

APROVED

wisper "Nelle" or "Saptac" in game
Back to top Go down

*** Application approved ***Desto Fire Lock
Page 1 of 1