Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakaw

Death Knight application Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight application   Death Knight application EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 am

Application form:
1. What is your character's name? Rakaw
2. How old are you ? 18
3. What is your character's race and class? Undead Death Knight
4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class? In my opinion DKs DPS are the best and the worst honestly nothing DKs have good survivability
5. Told us somthing about your class. DKs are good as tanks and as DPS too thats all imo.
6. Are you the original owner of the account? Yes iam.
7. What is your /played? 8 days 16 hours
8. Are you transferring from another server? What server? No iam not.
9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? I have been in Dreamers and left for the same reason as Talikas did and now hes back too. I have also been in The Enlightened with Talikas.
10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Rakaw

(replace NAME HERE with your in game name and link wrote like this in CODE )
11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? iam 51/13/7 the best spec for blood and yes iam willing to respec if needed.
12. What is your past raiding experience before TBC? I have none Experience from raiding before TBC.
13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out? in TBC Gruul and Kara
14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I can be in all of them if needed. Weekends are espeacially ok i can raid all night long!
15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes ofc. Always when needed.
16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Yes i have Vent and a mic.
17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? 2 gb ram and 2.2 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo. Internet connection is 8/1 mb. Yes they are reliable rarely i get DCs and such.
18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Yes I Know Talikas.
19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? None so ever just hope you will accept my apply :p
20. Anything else you would like to add? I hope you are in a Need for a Nice Death Knight DPS and iam very reliable. I will listen to the Guildss wishes and always answer if iam asked something. Thats all.
21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? In the game. Iam usually online and not AFK. If iam not online just Ask Talikas.
Back to top Go down
Thorine
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Death Knight application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight application   Death Knight application EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:13 am

well second chance is ok by me...dont blow it again m8! wisper me in game for inv ...or any officer!
Back to top Go down

Death Knight application
Page 1 of 1