Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***ACEPTED***Warlock application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazydent

***ACEPTED***Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: ***ACEPTED***Warlock application   ***ACEPTED***Warlock application EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 pm

1. What is your character's name? - Lazydent

2. How old are you ? - 15 years old

3. What is your character's race and class? - Undead, Warlock

4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class? - The very nice DPS warlocks do, i dont see anything negative on locks, maybe that they cant heal...

5. Told us somthing about your class. - its very good dps class, and its pretty much of it.

6. Are you the original owner of the account? - Yes

7. What is your /played? - 24days 18hours 50minutes

8. Are you transferring from another server? What server? - Nop always been in dunemaul

9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? - ATM im in Articulo mortis but they raid everytime, when im busy, and they dont raid that much either

10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
Code:

11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? - Destro, but im affli atm, and yes, i am willing to respec if needed!

12. What is your past raiding experience before TBC - non

13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out? - KZ (clear) ZA 4/6 Gruul's lair (Clear) Magtheridon (Clear) TK, 2/4 SSC (clear) BT non, but wiped first boss on 1%

14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? - I cant raid sunday, and thursday, otherwise im all yours

15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? - no problem.

16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? - yes.

17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? - My computer is really good, my internet is 8MB bredband or whatever its called.

18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? - yes my very good friend, Wtfdeathcoil

19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? - nop

20. Anything else you would like to add? - Im from Faroe islands, when i dont play wow i am normally with my friends, or training some skillz on my bycyckle.

21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? - Ingame.
Back to top Go down
Lazydent

PostSubject: hmm   ***ACEPTED***Warlock application EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:33 pm

now when i checked out my apply, i saw a link of my gear didnt get there. but here is the link
Back to top Go down
Sheytana

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ***ACEPTED***Warlock application   ***ACEPTED***Warlock application EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Hope ull get some items for hit rating and improve ure crit chance, and respecc destro...anyway, /w Sheytana ingame for guild inv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***ACEPTED***Warlock application   ***ACEPTED***Warlock application EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:43 pm

nicely done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***ACEPTED***Warlock application   ***ACEPTED***Warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

***ACEPTED***Warlock application
Page 1 of 1