Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**** DECLINE **** Mage Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exodya

**** DECLINE **** Mage Apply Empty
PostSubject: **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply   **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi, my character is Exodya, blood elf mage(alt). I am from Belgrade, Serbia. Lots of ppl in Dreamers know my main Smiky, cause i was in guild for long time, especially on some important boss downs (u can see me in pictures on this web site). Unfortunatly i had missunderstanding with Thorine and got kick. I wanted to join with my mage now. I am very experianced player (did BT 4/9 and MH 4/5 and was on archi tries with my shaman) so i know all boss tactics. Even i know how to play, my gear isnt so gr8 ;( but i am one of those who think skill>gear. I can raid almost every day till 23:00. Cause of my character being migrated to other server next week, i will not be able to make apply with him too. Sorry for mentioning it all the time but thats the character with who i got skill Wink if i missed anything in my application pls /w me and u will get all answers you need
Back to top Go down
Thorine
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: declined   **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:53 am

DECLINED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply   **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:21 pm

1. No effort put to fill out an app form :S
2. Ex member being gkicked

I wonder what did u expect other then decline...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply   **** DECLINE **** Mage Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

**** DECLINE **** Mage Apply
Page 1 of 1