Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shamanlo

*****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home Empty
PostSubject: *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home   *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 pm

1. What is your character's name?: Shamanlords
2. What is your character's race and class?: Tauren Shaman
3. Are you the original owner of the account?: Yeah i am
4. What is your /played? : 72 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? Nope im on yours server
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? : Root : I diddent liked the fact that most ppl where lootwhores and diddent care about other ppl. articulo mortis: They stopped raiding at some point :S.
Shadowmoon vally diddent progress
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. I find my gear decent for what you are raiding now ofc you may have other opinions so let me hear:)
8. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? 41/00/20. Yeah ofc i am
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? Before : BWL, MC. After :
Grull: Cleared
Kara: Cleared
Maggy: Cleared
Ssc:5/6
TK:3/4
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? Everyday YES IM A GEEK ;D
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes in 95% times or else AH ftw
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?: Yes and i use it
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? Yeah they are
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers?
Furturd and Mynoobmage
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? Nope not yet Razz
16. Anything else you would like to add? Im a 15 year old boy that lives in denmark wich loves to progress
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? If you cant get to me on forums then try my email jacob2106@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Shamanlo

PostSubject: Re: *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home   *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Oh and btw full Za aswell just forgot it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home   *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Contact me ingame for a closer examination and a short interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home   *****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home Empty

Back to top Go down

*****CLOSEEle shammy Shamanlords is looking for a new home
Page 1 of 1