Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deftoner

*****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply Empty
PostSubject: *****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply   *****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:48 am

Application form:

1. What is your character's name? - Deftoner
2. What is your character's race and class? - Bloodelf Mage
3. Are you the original owner of the account? -Yea
4. What is your /played? - 30days on this char
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server? - well i transfered from shattered halls cuz friends of mine asked me to come to this server
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? - Method of Madness (i rerolled the horde) Smile
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Deftoner
8. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? - mainspec fire/ like fire more than anything Wink
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? - everything till the black temple
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? - 3-4+
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? - who wouldnt ? Smile
12. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? - Sure
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? - cable 512/ but i plan to take 1mbit
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? - Prokletinja (new member tough Smile
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? - Nope, im here cuz my friend think i should join with him Wink and i dont disagree Razz
16. Anything else you would like to add? - Punk's not dead Razz
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
msn - deftonerrrr@hotmail.com
myspace account -www.myspace.com/deftonerrrr
email/gtalk - tribalsun@gmail.com

Cheers all
Back to top Go down
Nelle
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-28

*****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply   *****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Have 2 question for you. First can u put your pve gear on youself so we can see what u have. Second can u exatly write which boss u kill in TK,SSC, MH.....
Back to top Go down

*****CLOSED****deftoner - mage apply
Page 1 of 1