Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****ACCEPTED*****Warrior Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yeah

*****ACCEPTED*****Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: *****ACCEPTED*****Warrior Application   *****ACCEPTED*****Warrior Application EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:06 pm

1. What is your character's name? Rubn
2. What is your character's race and class? Orc Warrior
3. Are you the original owner of the account? Yep
4. What is your /played? 56 days
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Armed and Dangerous, we splitted up when Age of Conan came out.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? My specc is prot, but i have good fury dps gear and pvp gear too.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? Karazhan(Cleared) ZA (4/6) Gruul's Lair (Cleared) Magtheridons Lair (Cleared) and a 20% wipe on Void Reaver in TK
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? Mon-Fri! Thats great, im not a fan of raiding in the weekends
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? That shouldnt be a problem:)
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Aye
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? Im gaming on a laptop thats 2years old. Runs wow perfect and my internet connection is 5mbps
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Noobee,Zirathe,Crunchychips,Thunderturus
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers?
16. Anything else you would like to add? Im from Norway! And im a helpful player and know how to play my class..
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? E-Mail/Msn : Rubbstar@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

*****ACCEPTED*****Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1