Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DK Alt Req

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revoluti

DK Alt Req Empty
PostSubject: DK Alt Req   DK Alt Req EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:52 pm

1. What is your character's name? Revolution
2. How old are you ? 8
3. What is your character's race and class? DK Undead
4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class? My big Sword
5. Told us somthing about your class. I Think After Locks Nurf ... Gonna Be Blizzards Lovers
6. Are you the original owner of the account? Maybe
7. What is your /played? 0 days 0 your 35 min 43 sec
8. Are you transferring from another server? What server? No Btw Dont Like Dunemaul
9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? No Pre Guild For Me .... I Wanna Smash My virginity With Dreamers.
10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile. [Runed Soulblade] [Bladed Ebon Amulet] Two Blue Items in 30 mn playing

11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec? Havent Put Talents On Yet ...
12. What is your past raiding experience before TBC Big ( Saptac U Forgot to Put one Question Mark Here On Form )
13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out? Small
14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? I Cant Raid With DK Have To Raid With My Main
15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? 20 Silver One Me now ...Come Too Many G On GuildBank Borrow Me Some
16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? Too Old Version For Me
17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? I Dont Know , Let Me Ask My Father
18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Dont Have Friends
19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers? Why Nelle Dont Want To Inv Me TO Guild ?
20. Anything else you would like to add? Parasolium Is Imba BoomKin
21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? And My Cell Phone , But U HAve To Call Me ,Cant Afford To Call To Serbia.
Back to top Go down
Thorine
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-08

DK Alt Req Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Alt Req   DK Alt Req EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 am

PARA NOOB YOU R NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB..................................................................................................................................................................NOOB.!
Back to top Go down
Thorine
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-08

DK Alt Req Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Alt Req   DK Alt Req EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 am

ITS COOL NOW I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE ALT TO GKICK WHEN WE NEED!PARASOLIUM TEH NOOB MOONKIN AND RESTO ........IMBA FERAL:P
Back to top Go down
Bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-03

DK Alt Req Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Alt Req   DK Alt Req EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 am

[b]as thorine told you the last 2 days go change ur druid name to paranoobliun xD Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DK Alt Req Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Alt Req   DK Alt Req Empty

Back to top Go down

DK Alt Req
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamers :: Public Forums :: Dreamers Recruitment-
Jump to: