Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***ACEPTED***Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capuccino

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

***ACEPTED***Rogue Empty
PostSubject: ***ACEPTED***Rogue   ***ACEPTED***Rogue EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:01 pm

Application form:
1. What is your character's name? Cappuccino
2. How old are you ? 19
3. What is your character's race and class?Undead rogue
4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class?High and overall dmg dealt,survivability very high.Not much worst to say now for pve Smile) we could talk for ages about pvp : -).
5. Told us somthing about your class.its a stealth chicken in a bikini suit with big wpns Smile.
6. Are you the original owner of the account?Yep
7. What is your /played?103 days and 11 hours.
8. Are you transferring from another server? What server?Nope
9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?Well i have been on lvl 70 in so what,but was not very active back then because of the school and i played mostly pvp.I got removed when friends and family where no longer the rank and stopd playing then,they got that rank again now Smile)
10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Cappuccino http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Cappuccino

(replace NAME HERE with your in game name and link wrote like this in CODE )
11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec?I am speced muti now,but i will spec backs/ar for raids.
12. What is your past raiding experience before TBChmm Mc with out ragnaros :<< was in boe never killed him thou,zg cleard,aq few bosses and bwl first 2 bosses and ony ofc Very Happy.
13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out?OKey i cleand kara,grulu,ssc,tk,magy will link achivments in game if needed Smile).
14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?:all of them
15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?:Hehe ofc Smile got pretty much money tbh :<.
16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?Yep mic headphones all working.
17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?Computer is 2giga ram 4 and smth ghz ,1 mb internet speed.
18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers?Well i proly know alot ppl with my past char shamy Drenzzor but dont want to name they proly forgot me Smile.So i guess the answer is no Smile althou i am happy in joining your family and becoming friend with every one.
19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers?No,i found out my self all i neded.
20. Anything else you would like to add?As i saw you guys dont need any more rogues for raids and aplications,as you posted on the website,but i would really like to join u guys i dont think you will have anything to lose,i am good man first of all and a relaiable wow player (duno how to spell relaiable:D),i wont get angry ever for anything,and i will always be a good backup dps.
21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?I think this suits perfectily it detirmins how much player is dediceted to actualy join a guild.So the answer is no Smile.Ty for reading my post!!!.
Back to top Go down

***ACEPTED***Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***ACEPTED***Rogue   ***ACEPTED***Rogue EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey! You answered finely all the questions, so try to find me in the game and let's see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

***ACEPTED***Rogue
Page 1 of 1