Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calamita

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Application form:
1. What is your character's name?= Calamitas
2. How old are you ? = 16
3. What is your character's race and class?= Blood Elf, Mage
4. What you think is best in you class, and what is worst in you class?= Good side: MASSIVE damage. Bad side: lol bad side.
5. Told us somthing about your class. = I like the way I always do most of the dmg in raids and heroix, mages can sometimes be anoying for that tho.
6. Are you the original owner of the account?= Yes, couldn't have it any other way.
7. What is your /played?= ~21days, 5hours
8. Are you transferring from another server? What server?= Nope, Dunemaul is on my Hearthstone.
9. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?= Been GM of "The League of Darkness" but I disbanded it long time ago (about 6 months), and since then I am guildless.
10. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.=
11. What is your main spec? Would you be willing to respec?= 13-45-3 "fire raider"
12. What is your past raiding experience before TBC= Didn't play before TBC.
13. What is your past raiding experience after TBC came out?= Karazhan (Clear), Zul'Aman (Clear), Magtheridon's Lair (Clear), Gruul's Lair (Clear) and a bit of TK (cuz pugs never work out).
14 We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?= Anytime but Tuesday and Thursday. (and once a month Sunday)
15. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?= Yes.
16. Ventrilo 2.3 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?= Yes.
17. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?= Cable net, can't be more reliable then that. (1mb/s)
18. Do you know anyone in Dreamers?= Have a very good friend Buva.
19. Do you have any questions about Dreamers?= No.
20. Anything else you would like to add?= I like pie.
21. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?= Calamitas, Champion of the Narru in game.
Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1