Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zariuz08

*****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers Empty
PostSubject: *****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers   *****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 pm

1. What is your character's name?
Zariuz - Shaman / Gwiny - Paladin
2. What is your character's race and class?
Tauren Shaman / Bloodelf Paladin
3. Are you the original owner of the account?
Yes
4. What is your /played?
75 days and 3 hours on my Shaman, my paladin is on 9 days.[ Just dinged 70 ]
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
No.
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
Black Light,HiB - They disbanded.
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
8,8k hp,936 spdmg, 28.95%spellcrit, 88spellhit.
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
Elemental. Yes, but im almost always playing my paladin and you where seeking for holy paladins and if i get some gear, i promise you all members of Dreamers, I wont let you down.......
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
Pre TBC: none - In Tbc : Karazhan,Maggy,Gruul,Za,Tk,Ssc,2 Bosses in MH, 1 in BT.
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?
As i ''Geek'' pretty much I think I can raid like every day that you have on your schedule.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
Yes, money is never a problem, farmed epic flying for my alt and got it 3 min after I dinged 70 Razz
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
Yes I have a Mic, and I will use it, if its needed ofc.
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
Yes my comp is reliable, and my internet is 10mbit so, it works just fine.
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers?
I know Elfis - Bloodelf Hunter - knew him since 9 years back in time, a good IRL-M8.
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers?
Not really, heard good things about it from Elfis and he also said it where friendly, so its the right guild for me Razz
16. Anything else you would like to add?
Yes it is, as I lvl;ed up a Paladin, I always wanted to heal, in Raid instance's. But as 1 man cant solo 10-25,man raids, I need a guild, and ppl dont reqruit low geared ppl. So im thinking of joining with my Shaman, raid 25-man raids and all that. And for an starter I could join with my Paladin in Karazhan, As im geeking pretty much ill always come to every raid if I got gear on my Paladin in Holy, and thats a big + for you to, as you need Holy - Paladins, and if you dont think I geek so much as I say, ask Elfis, he'll tell you.
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
In-Game, or you can ask Elfis if he can call my phone.
Back to top Go down

*****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers   *****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Since you are applying respectivly with booth shaman and pala , im sorry but i must deny your paladin apply as we cannot give you any 25 man raiding spot atm , and we already have 2 palas in guild that need Kz/Za gear.

But if Zirathe or Thorine decide to accept your shaman apply you can join with your pala as alt and we can look forward to gear a little bit your pala Wink

gl
Back to top Go down

*****ACCEPTED*****Applying to Dreamers
Page 1 of 1