Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****ACCEPTED*****Xioez Blood elf female hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xioez

*****ACCEPTED*****Xioez Blood elf female hunter Empty
PostSubject: *****ACCEPTED*****Xioez Blood elf female hunter   *****ACCEPTED*****Xioez Blood elf female hunter EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm

What is your character's name? Xioez

What is your character's race and class? Blood Elf Female Hunter

Are you the original owner of the account? Yes

What is your /played? My /played is: 29days 13hours 13minutes 16days on lvl 70. And i have a alliance warrior that i dont play on anymore that has like 70days played

Are you transferring from another server? No

What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave? Horde I Byxan(Every1 migrated) Bladestorm(Left cuz there was no raid activity) Post Mortem(Dispanded)

Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.

What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec? My Spec is BM the best raid specc imo. Yes mabey but for a good reason.

What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out? Befor Tbc none. After Tbc Kz/Za/Tk/Ssc/Mh

We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend? 4-5

With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money? Yes ofc Smile

Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it? i have a mic and i will use it Smile

What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable? 10mbit broadband. 4gb ram and 3.0 Ghz dual core CPU

Do you know anyone in Dreamers? Nope, not yet Smile

Do you have any questions about Dreamers? not rly Smile

Anything else you would like to add? Nope Smile

Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you? Ingame,
Back to top Go down

*****ACCEPTED*****Xioez Blood elf female hunter
Page 1 of 1