Dreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers

Dreamers Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*****CLOSED*****Rogue App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shifteh

*****CLOSED*****Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: *****CLOSED*****Rogue App.   *****CLOSED*****Rogue App. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 pm

1. What is your character's name?
Shifteh
2. What is your character's race and class?
Shifteh is an Undead Rogue
3. Are you the original owner of the account?
Yes!
4. What is your /played?
63 Days, 5 Hours + In total
and 23 Days, 19 Hours + at level 70.
5. Are you transferring from another server? What server?
N/A
6. What guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
Articulo Mortis, undergeared + little progression!
7. Give us a quick overview of your gear and link to a profile.
Full epic, some badge gear, Vanirs fists left and right, both with mongoose. Armoury link:
8. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec?
I am Assass/Sub (20/0/41) most of the time for BG's and grinding, although I respec to Assas/Combat (20/41/0) for every raid I attend. I am fully competent with maximizing my DPS with perfect rotations etc.
9. What is your past raiding experience before and after TBC came out?
None Pre-TBC as I started playing a few months before TBC was released. As a result, I was levelling at the time.
10. We plan to raid 5-6 days per week (see raid schedule above), how many of the required raid days can you attend?
Probably most of them, although girlfriend and kid sometimes means I wont be able to attend every raid.
11. With a heavy raid schedule are you able to still farm for consumables and repair money?
Yes I am, I make a point of completing at least the SSO dailies every day just for the gold, even though I am already exalted.
12. Ventrilo 2.1.4 is required and we assume you have it; do you have a mic and use it?
Yep!
13. What is your computer spec’s and internet connection? Are they reliable?
PC is dated but runs wow perfectly fine on full graphics. Connection is a 8mb broadband connection - never had any problems.
14. Do you know anyone in Dreamers?
Unfortunately not no, although I have ran instances etc with some members before.
15. Do you have any questions about Dreamers?
When were you formed? What language do the majority of members speak?
16. Anything else you would like to add?
No, not right now.
17. Other than these forums is there a better way to contact you?
Email on : legitbmx@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

*****CLOSED*****Rogue App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****CLOSED*****Rogue App.   *****CLOSED*****Rogue App. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi there. I would like to you to tell me couple things. First off all is this yor pve gear and iff not what do you have instead off chest finger and hands? Second you have162 hit raiting wich is a way to low. Iff you want to have your spot in raids you got to have at least 100 more but hit cap is 300-310. I would like to know how much hit do you have in yor pve gear. And finaly you have a lot off bad gems in your soketsm Chest is all low lvl gems in and you have 12 stamina gem in your legs wich is most not neded for rogue.
Back to top Go down

*****CLOSED*****Rogue App.
Page 1 of 1